Eyes are the mirror of the soul. So, it’s no wonder you want a bright beautiful look! With the right eye makeup, this is not a problem. But what if the eyes are naturally small and maybe you have droopy eyelids? Then you can make your eyes look bigger! We’ll give you the ultimate simple guide to doing just that and tell you the most important tips to keep in mind.
Thanks to makeup, you can skillfully give a little subtle adjustment to the eye area. With the right equipment and the right makeup technique, you can easily make your eyes look bigger. All you need is a mirror and a few other makeup containers…
Celebrities know how to look their best – even with the help of makeup! Into Video Here are some makeup tricks you can learn from the stars:
Makeup Eyes Bigger: General Makeup Tips
Good preparation is everything – and this also applies to the plan of wanting to enlarge your eyes. Here are some general tips to keep in mind:
- First of all, you should wash your hands thoroughly, because the oil residue from the make-up can settle on the eyelid and reduce the durability of your make-up.
- If you wear glasses, you may want to consider switching to contact lenses, as a different frame not only distracts from your beautiful eyes, but also makes them look smaller. If this is not an option for you, you should definitely try to enlarge your eyes.
- Thick eyebrows can also distract from your look, so it doesn’t hurt to shape them with eyebrow tweezers before applying makeup. It is best to keep the natural shape of your eyebrows.
- You should cover the dark circles under the eyes and facial redness with a concealer, because the impurities on the face distract from the effect of beautiful eyes. To do this, you should lightly apply the corrector to the dark circles under the eyes and under the arches of the eyebrows. Clear and radiant skin gives you an overall focused and open look.
Make your eyes look bigger: First, make sure your eyelashes are long
Do you want nothing more than expressive eyes? Long eyelashes are the first aid measure when it comes to making your eyes look bigger, as they visually open up your eyes. A good mascara is essential to make your lashes look longer and thicker. You can give your eyelashes extra curl with eyelash curlers. False eyelashes, i.e. artificial eyelashes, also help to make your eyes look bigger. Applied by a professional or alone – false eyelashes are a real eye-opener!
The right color nuances to make the eyes look big
If you want to make your eyes bigger, you can’t do without kajal pencil. But there’s a lot to consider here, because just a few subtle strokes can lead to unexpected results. If you want to make your eyes bigger, you should definitely use a soft kajal in a light nude shade. Apply this on the waterline and blend well. Black kajal only makes the eyes smaller at this point. Eye shadow is also ideal for making the eyes look bigger. It is important that you choose earth tones that are not too dark. If you use two different colors, for example, light gold and bright brown, you will get an even better zoom effect.
Make your eyes look bigger: 5 steps to a perfect look
With the right eye makeup, you’ll not only look more awake and focused during the day, but you’re guaranteed to look great in the evening. Follow this guide to make your eyes bigger and just try:
- Step 1: Highlight the eyebrows. After freeing your eyebrows from stray hairs, you can start styling. Yes, eyebrows can be colored and shaded too! They give the final touch to the eye makeup. Wanting to make your eyes look bigger doesn’t start with the eyes themselves. You should choose the color of eyebrow mascara or eyebrow gel according to your eyebrow shade. When applying the ink, you should also follow the natural curve of your brow bones. Highlighted eyebrows also open up the eye area and frame it perfectly.
- Step 2: Apply primer. With a concealer that matches your skin tone, you’ve already highlighted under your browbones and retouched your dark circles. Then you need to apply a skin-colored foundation or ideally an eye shadow base on both lids and corners. It forms the base of your eye makeup and gives strength to the eyeshadow.
- Step 3: Highlight with eyeshadow. Now you can pick up two eyeshadow shades in gold and brown and set special accents. Since you want to make your eyes look bigger, you should apply dark eyeshadow only in the middle of the movable lid. Blend well with your finger or brush. Apply the lighter, best shimmer shade near the nose and blend towards the center of the lid until you meet the darker shade. For a special bright effect that also optically enlarges your eyes, you can now set a highlight in the middle of the removable lid.
- Step 4: Perfect eyeliner. The next step is to outline your eyes with a narrow eyeliner. Since you want to enlarge your eyes, you should choose only light shades for the eyeliner. Line the upper lash line with a nude, light brown, gray or anthracite liquid eyeliner, as this will make your eyes look more plastic. If you want an extra line on the lower eyelid, you should definitely use a kohl kajal. For this, it is best to use a cream-colored kajal, as it creates an unnatural contrast to the inner part of the white eye.
- Step 5: Rinse vigorously. As a finishing touch that you should never neglect when designing your eyes, apply a heavy coat of black mascara to your lashes. You can use an eyelash curler beforehand to make your eyes look bigger. Long, curled lashes also open up the eyes and make them look bigger. When applying mascara, always start at the base of the lashes and then wiggle. Feel free to repeat the process several times, so nothing sticks and you get a real wow effect at the end. The perfect zoom effect is ready!
As you can see, it takes a few simple steps and less tools to make your eyes look bigger. If you combine light eyeliner and eye shadow shades with black mascara and set some highlights and highlights, your eyes will look wide awake, big and bright, not sleepy!
Image credit: Unsplash/alexandruz
You can read “Make Eyes Bigger: How To Do It In Just 5 Steps!” Please? Then leave us a like or share our article. We look forward to your feedback – and of course you can contact us
Google News results.